Although it is a very short interview, it has interesting details you may not know about!
Thanks to everyone who sent questions!
- Which are your sources of inspiration for your band? (musically, visually, etc)
- HIZAKI: Any kind of arts. I often go visit museums or churches.
- What do you think of the current visual kei scene, both new and, on the other hand, older bands that maintain their classic style?
- HIZAKI: When it comes to recent bands, I feel that they lack individuality.
- Which is your favorite Jupiter song? Why?
- HIZAKI: Zeus. This song is very impressive, so I actually nearly cryed on stage.
- Have you ever thought about including guttural voices in your songs? what about breakdowns?
- HIZAKI: I think gutural voices are not that suitable for our music… same goes for breakdowns.
- A tour can be really tiring yet full of events and memories. Tell us about one (or more) anecdote from your tours.
- HIZAKI: We always go to watch churches at places we go to. I felt my heart being washed every time.
- If you hadn’t become musicians, what would you be doing?
- TERU: I would have become a graphic designer.
- Besides music, which are some of your other passions?
- HIZAKI: Watching Movies
- TERU: Drawing
- KUZE: Drinking
- Teru, have you thought about colaborating with a lolita brand and sell your own designs?
- TERU: I actually often design our merchandise such as T-shirts, towels, bags and so on. So, if someone came to me with a vision, I would probably collaborate.
Thanks a lot to Jupiter for their time!
Also, thanks to Editions Hikari for this chance! Check out their FB page for more stuff on Jupiter’s tour!