This band, heavily influenced by indie music, has up to six dates in different Spanish cities. Are you going to miss it?
The fact that a Japanese band comes to Spain is something to celebrate. Add on top of that the six dates (plus one date in Portugal) and the party is all set. This band, inspired by street music, comes thanks to Giradiscos with really, really good prices. It’d be a sin to miss.
- June 10th – Oviedo – Lata de Zinc
- June 11th – Madrid – Sala Siroco + Iudicium Populi
- June 12th – Oporto – Maus Hábitos- Espaço de intervenção Cultural + HHY & The Macumbas
- June 13th – Lisboa – ZDB
- June 14th – Úbeda (Jaén) – Plaza 1 de Mayo
- June 15th – Alicante – SalaStereo Alicante
- June 16th – Barcelona – Heliogàbal